welcome

Aizat Hassan here. Who am I?,Photobucket
dailies
Hanna 'Apip' Afifa
Close Call

Driving at 174 km
through a bent,
that is what you call crazy

with the car shaking
and feels like about to flip,
I was 50-50 whether to let it go
or to control it,

that is how I feel now,
Studies keep me busy
but whenever I stop
you come back into my life

listen to 'That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber and Rascal Flatts'
you'll know how I feel

I never knew that I could love a girl
like this before
I never knew that my life would just come tumbling down
I never knew after 2 months, I would just be in love with you
without even meeting you

Even if you're fat (you said it) or dark or whatever it is
I would still love you,
now I'm just a guy,
who's in love with someone
and trying to forget the memories we shared
cause obviously you have